Friday, August 7, 2015

What have Lonestars been up to this summer? Pt. 2: Jessica Humphreys















This summer I studied International Marketing at ESCP Europe: Paris, France for the entire month of June. While studying abroad this summer, I also had the privilege to visit Istanbul, Turkey; Riems, France; Amsterdam, Netherlands; London, England; Munich, Germany; Madrid, Spain. I have favorite pieces of each place I visited and really enjoyed having Paris as my home base.



Also this past semester, I competed in L’Oreal’s Brandstorm Competition where we developed a strategic marketing plan for L’Oreal’s Lancome Travel Retail Sector. My team of three won the national competition on May 8th and got to compete at the International competition level on June 18th. I was actually living in Paris during that time and was able to take a few days off of classes during the week in order to compete. The competition involved a lot of hard work in preparation, but provided me with invaluable experience.





No comments:

Post a Comment